Member Admin

Simple, they say.

Topic starter Posted : 15/08/2018 12:22 pm
 Anonymous

@jarotha
@pashen

@thayne

Second.

I knew eventually there would be a day when my twice-a-decade checkins would land me in a smoking crater. I spent the next hour finding Pashen's pinterest and this website ;). 

There seems to be no other method of contact. My old emails have long since been forgotten by Microsoft hosting. I can only hope that after 7 months of inactivity on this site ,the @tags can still find you somewhere.

I have the money, time, technical expertise and interest to help get this baby going again in any way that I can. Mystical Realms is almost exclusively responsible for teaching me to write proper English, to think and to create. I started with you when I was 11 years old (although I kept that a closely guarded secret at the time). My commitment to writing has ebbed and flowed along with my life.

But here I am. All grown up and stuff. I can help, so if this is still an idea you want to work on, let me know.

Boneblade

This post was modified 2 years ago by JaRoTha - SO
ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2019 3:24 pm
 Anonymous

As of this writing I am going to assume Pashen/Thayne/JaRotha have not yet seen my reply above.

So, for lack of a better option, I'm starting the project on my own. Looks like Discord is the most viable place to start gestating a community.

I would still prefer to collaborate or integrate. Let me know, mighty Ancients of the Mystical Realms.

Anyone else who finds this, if you are interested in joining my RolePlay community project, and only if MR is not alive (not trying to poach, just reconnect with old friends):

Join the Discord. Working title on this project "Echoes of Elysium"
https://discord.gg/ZmpjEuX

Direct msg me on Discord: Zandragal #1935

Email me: AlecButsch@gmail.com

~ Boneblade/The Cloaked One

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2019 5:11 pm
 Anonymous

It is truly saddening to see that myrealms.net is no more! It has been over ten years since I have been on the site since life and family have kept me busy. I found myself up late tonight reading a book and was reminded of myrealms and the years I spent on the website Role Playing. The memories drove me to search out the website only to find that it wasn't nothing but broken links. I'm still holding out hope that perhaps the site and its users have moved on to something bigger and better? But from what I've gathered through reading a few posts this is probably not the case. I always felt that myrealms would be around forever it always seemed to be busy with Role Players from all over. I'm sorry to see it gone!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2020 2:45 am
Share: